The government of Pakistan has launched the Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 to facilitate poor people regarding their poverty issues. Rashan Program 8123 provides the basic things which are needed to run a house.
The main motive of the Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 is to facilitate low-income people and reduced the effects of inflation in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan issued the Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 Card to needy people. The cardholder purchases the daily household things from the Utility story with a 30% discount. Rashan program 8123 gives the subsidy of RS. 20 million to the poor people across Pakistan on different household things. A total of 130 million people will benefit from Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123.
How To Register for Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 Online
Follow the given bellow instruction to register for Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123.
- Visit the official website and register yourself against your CNIC.
- Enter your CNIC number in the given form.
- YOu will see your eligibility Criteria.
How To Register for Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 through SMS
If you do have not an Android phone or do not reach the internet you do not need to worry. You can register yourself through SMS. Here is the complete process of registration through SMS.
- If you and your family are eligible for Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123. Type your CNIC number in the message for your phone and send it to 8123.
- if your family is eligible for the Rashan Program 8123 then you will get the notification “This CNIC is eligible for the Rashan Program”
- If your CNIC is under process for checking the eligibility you will get the notification “Your family/house verification is in progress” after entering your CNIC number.
- If you or your family are not eligible for the Ehsaas Rashan Program you will get the notification “This CNIC is not eligible for Program” after entering your CNIC number.
- If your Mobile sim is not registered against your CNIC number then you are not eligible. First, go to your SIM company office and registered the sim against your CNIC number. If your sim is not in your name you will get the notification “Registered your CNIC with your Mobile SIM number again” when you enter the number.
Rashan program 8123
Rashan program 8123 is running successfully and providing benefits to poor people. The registration for the program is currently under process. You can register yourself by following the process.
- Take your ID card to the registered shop and get 12,000.
- You can register online through the government website. After registration, you’ll receive an SMS a few days later. When you receive that SMS, take your ID card to the listed shop and get Rs. 12,000.
Eligibility Certirea For Rashan program 8123
- You must have CNIC.
- You must have a Phone Number registered against your CNIC.
- Family Member Information.
- Your Family income must be Less than 50,000 per month.
How to register for the ehsaas Rashan program?
If you are eligible for the Ehsaas Rashan program go to your nearest office or register yourself by visiting the website.
How to apply ehsaas Rashan program 2023?
You can apply for the ehsaas Rashan program 2023 by sending an SMS to 8123 or visiting the website.
How do I check my CNIC Ehsaas program?
If you want to know about your eligibility for the Ehsaas program, go to the website for it. Send 8171 your CNIC number. Then you’ll get a message telling you if you’re eligible.
What is the code of Ehsaas Rashan Registration?
8123 is the code for Ehsaas Rashan program registration. Send your CNIC to 8123 for your registration.